Returns and refund policy
We value our relationship with you and want that your shopping experience with us is pleasant, however, if something isn’t right, do kindly let us know.
- As a standard company protocol across all direct point of sales, Mahavir Collections does not endorse any return or exchange policy irrespective of a domestic or international order once it has been placed.
- In case there is any delay in delivery of the articles due to any unforeseen circumstances, customer will not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
- The article color, fabric, fit may differ at the time of trying out the sample and will try our best to provide the closest match. however, we make no claims that the exact match and finish will be present in the final product, as most articles have handmade embroidery and artwork on them, which is a creative process. Therefore, no returns or cancellations will be made.
- If for any reason the order for sherwani and lehenga is not collected by the customer for 3 months from the date of delivery, the amount deposited will be forfeited and Mahavir collection will be not liable to deliver the article.
- If after the collection and delivery of the article any alteration or discrepancy is found, the customer is liable to inform of the same within 2 working days, otherwise additional charges will be applicable.
- In case you wish to change your order, any difference in the price of the revised order shall be payable prior to updating your order.
- If the price of the new order is lesser than the original order, a credit note will be issued against the balance amount.